How To Shop
We have worked hard to provide an uncomplicated shopping experience for you. Below are some tips to keep things simple.
To view fabrics click on the photo and put your cursor over the fabric to view the weave and colours up close.
1. We sell in lots of 25 cm (quarter metre) as a continuous cut. Calculate how much fabric you need. If you want to purchase 2.5 metres (250 cm) divide that by 25. In this case it would be 10. Go to the quantity tab, click on the arrow and select 10. Add to cart. To purchase more fabric click on continue shopping in the shopping cart box.
2. Samples. Samples are $1 each. Courier fees will be credited back to you when a purchase is made from the samples you have ordered. To purchase go to the colour tab click on the arrow and select sample. Then go to the quantity tab and select the number of samples you want.
3. Thread is coming. You will see we have matched the gutermann thread to most fabrics. This enables you to check your own supplies before you purchase. To purchase go to the colour tab, click on the arrow and select gutermann thread.
4. Payment options. Payment can be made by Mastercard, Visa, Debit Cards and Google Pay. Afterpay and Paypal are also available.
5. Pick-Ups. We offer pick up Monday to Friday by arrangement. Please contact Tracy on 027 844 8874.
5. Wholesale is available. Please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Our Refund Policy, Returns Policy, Shipping Policy and Terms of Service can be found on our Footer Menu.