How To Shop
We have worked hard to provide an uncomplicated shopping experience for you. Below are some tips to keep things simple. Our website is currently undergoing an update which will be completed towards the end of 2021.
We now have a retail shop and can be located in Fabric Warehouse, 167 Thorndon Quay, Pipitea, Wellington 6011. This is also the location for all pick ups.
To view fabrics click on the photo and put your cursor over the fabric to view the weave and colours up close.
1. We sell in lots of 25 cm (quarter metre) as a continuous cut. Simply click on the plus or minus to add or substract how much fabric you need. The price above automatically totals as you add or substract fabric quantities.
2. Samples. Samples are $1 each. To purchase go to the colour tab click on the arrow and select sample. Then go to the quantity tab and select the number of samples you want.
3. Thread is coming. You will see we have matched the gutermann thread to most fabrics. Not currently enabled but can be arranged by contacting Tracy 027 844 8874.
4. Payment options. Payment can be made by Mastercard, Visa, Debit Cards and Google Pay. Afterpay and Paypal are also available.
5. Pick-Ups. We offer pick up 7 days a week. Hours are Mon - Fri 10 am - 5 pm. Saturday 10 am - 4.30 am, Sunday 11 am to 4 pm. Please contact Tracy on 027 844 8874 with any queries.
5. Wholesale is available. Please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Our Refund Policy, Returns Policy, Shipping Policy and Terms of Service can be found on our Footer Menu.